Insignia Marketing Solutions is an Australian-based company with offices in Melbourne, Beijing, Shenzhen and Hong Kong, Seoul and Taipei. We specialise in delivering the highest standards of Membership Loyalty Programmes to luxury hotels throughout Asia.
The people we attract share our core values and aspire to be part of a growing, professional and highly-ethical enterprise. Our deeply instilled culture is reflected both through our people and through the service and outcomes we deliver.
When you join the Insignia Group, you will be part of a thriving team of professionals who are provided with ongoing support, training and opportunities for career advancement.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Director to join our team in Asia. The Project Director oversees the day-to-day management of our dynamic Loyalty Marketing Programmes. We want to work with someone who is passionate about not only driving their team toward excellence, but also being an approachable team player.
We have firmly established ourselves as the provider of choice for many luxury hotels throughout Asia, and when you work with us, you’ll find out why. Our Project Directors are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of professionalism and service to each of our luxury hotel partners.
- 3+ years’ experience within our preferred market: China, South Korea, Taiwan, South East Asia, Indo China
- The ability to write and speak fluent English (additional languages are an advantage, particularly Mandarin, Korean or Japanese)
- Demonstrable and proven sales track record
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Results driven with a good personality
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Business Development Director
We are seeking a Business Development Director to join our team. The Business Development Director works within identified key markets throughout the Asia Pacific region to acquire and manage new long-term business relationships.
Insignia is committed to developing productive, positive and profitable partnerships with exceptional hotels throughout the Asia Pacific region. As Business Development Director, you will form an integral part of our team and be a strong contributor to our company’s growth.
Our ideal candidate is a highly-ethical professional with a positive, solutions-focused attitude. We are looking for someone who is articulate and confident meeting, presenting and negotiating with hotel executives through a range of service areas. Above all, we want someone who is aligned with our values of excellence, service and integrity; a person who is ready to deliver a new standard of excellence within our industry type.
- 5+ years sales management experience
- 3+ years’ experience within our primary markets (China, South Korea, Taiwan, South East Asia, Indo China).
- Excellent understanding of cultural norms, business etiquettes, pipeline development and management, and relationship building.
- Must be highly articulate in both spoken and written English.
- Comfortable and confident working, dealing and negotiating with senior management.
- A personable and solutions-focused approach with the ability to work independently.
- IT savvy with effective time management skills, people skills & communications skills
- Must be prepared to travel frequently, as the business demands.
The Business Development Director will report to the Managing Directors. Remuneration will include base salary and incentives/bonus.